Watch on Youtube
Listen on PodBean
Connect with Nancy Levin:
Connect with us:
Interview w/ Nancy Levin
We talk a lot about the wage-gap, but what about the wealth-gap? Financial independence eludes many women even beyond the wage-gap. The effects of this disparity ripple outward not only to women, but also to their families and communities.
What levers can we pull on to address this?
Join us for this episode with Nancy Levin, best-selling author, master life coach, founder of Levin Life Coach Academy, and host of Your Permission Prescription Podcast. She talks to us about the real key to creating financial freedom for women: helping them feel worthy of abundance to create greater financial power.
What we learned from Nancy Levin in this episode:
- What does “true wealth” mean for Nancy Levin?
- How to set clear and healthy boundaries? (… a sneak peek of Nancy’s book, Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free)
- How to put yourself first (without neglecting others).
- The importance of boosting your self-worth in growing your net worth.
- How to manage distractions, find stillness, and thrive in your path of wealth-building.
- Why is financial independence important for women? (… plus, the key strategies and methods on how to achieve it!)
- In what ways can men help women in wealth-building?
“I believe that boundaries really are the scaffolding that allow us to curate and create the life that we most want to live.” -Nancy Levin
“I do believe having really clear boundaries allows us to experience true wealth.” -Nancy Levin
00:00 – Intro
01:04 – Nancy talks about her life’s journey.
03:19 – What does “true wealth” mean for Nancy Levin?
05:16 – How can we set clear and healthy boundaries?
08:44 – Nancy discusses how we can organize our priorities even when the world is coming at us.
12:18 – Nancy speaks about how we can effectively handle requests.
16:20 – Self worth and boundaries: How does that translate into wealth?
20:44 – Male versus Female confidence: Why is there an imbalance in the investment world?
25:34 – Nancy talks about her new book and the importance of narrative in wealth building.
31:16 – How can we unleash the power to take responsibility?
33:40 – What is that one thing that women could focus on to bridge the wealth gap?
41:41 – Ways to connect with Nancy Levin.